Old February 24th 15, 11:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Abbey Wood, London Bridge pics

In message , at 11:51:14
on Tue, 24 Feb 2015, David Cantrell remarked:

No sales/rental history available for number 25 ...

Where would one find out this stuff?

zoopla.co.uk which has historic sales data supplied by the Land Registry
for sales on the open market[1] since 1995. There's also data about
previous "for rent" and "for sale" listings which have appeared on their
site, so you can see how much was asked, and when - but you no idea in
the case of rental if the place was in fact rented or for how much.

eg A house further up my street has a "History" of being offered for
sale, including I assume a zoopla listing, for 197,500 in November 2013
- and sold for 195,000 in Aug 2014 according to the Land Registry.

But my house, which has been both rented and sold in the last 5 years
has no such historic "for sale/rent" data because (I deduce) the
agencies concerned didn't list it with zoopla. All it has is the price I
bought it for.

[1] The stats are not provided so people can be nosey about the value of
their neighbour's house, they are to enable the calculation of inflation
indices. So any sale/transfer that's not made on the open market is
redacted.