Old February 26th 15, 11:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster charging for journeys that don't happen

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 04:38:15AM -0800, Steve Lewis wrote:

Looking at the layout of Paddington station on the National Rail website, i=
f you are "airside" on platform 12 then you can switch to any of platforms =
10-14 without passing through any ticket barriers. I can't comment on how c=
learly such routes are signposted.

I could have done the same at Waterloo in the incident that started this
thread, if I knew what platform I wanted to change to. However, I needed
to leave the gated area to see the departure boards.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Sobol's Law of Telecom Utilities:
Telcos are malicious; cablecos are simply clueless.