Old February 28th 15, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Borisbuses

On 2015-02-28 10:56:30 +0000, Paul Corfield said:

I expect the NB4L will always remain controversial. I don't use them
because they are so noisy they give me headaches and make me ill. I
rarely get headaches so for me to get one requires something
"special". Every time a route converts to the NB4L another bit of the
bus network is "shut off" for me. Call me stupid if you want but no
other bus makes me ill.

I don't find them any noisier than any other London bus with the
upstairs extractor fans. Is there perhaps something else about them,
like the ride quality?

Neil
--
Neil Williams