Old February 28th 15, 04:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Borisbuses

In message , at 16:29:58 on Sat, 28
Feb 2015, Neil Williams remarked:

Wow. I don't think you've mentioned that. That's a scandalous flaw.
In the bus, not in you!

I would be interested in what the precise cause of that is. I have a
similar thing with trains - the awful suspension and failure to bolt
the seats to the wall on the Class 180s means I can barely stand a
journey in one.

While I as a person can cope with the 180's sideways oscillations, it
makes it impossible to type on a keyboard whose keys are shifting left
and right faster than one could ever correct for it.