Old March 3rd 15, 12:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Borisbuses

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

On 02/03/2015 12:36, David Cantrell wrote:

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 07:19:32PM +0000, Clank wrote:

I must say, that was one of the nice things about the Caledonian
Sleeper when I travelled on it (which was, as I mentioned before, about
15 years ago) - the bar car had proper tables and chairs you could
move. It was quite a novelty!

It still does!

Indeed (with the caveat that Neil gives).

I wonder why the Cornish sleeper didn't follow suite (it has fixed
First class 2+1 seating in the bar car).

More to the point, what will Serco's new stock have?

--
Colin Rosenstiel