Old March 5th 15, 08:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Overground down again

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 17:16:41 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
And how often do you use it? I used it every almost every weekday for about

month and the service was appalling. Plus they had a nice habit of running
"fast" trains to highbury when the service really was screwed which nicely
****ed over the people who were waiting at Dalston having taken a reverser
there.

I thought you told us you used the quicker Victoria line option?

I do now, though when the jubilee line is up the spout like it was 2 nights
ago its back to the DLR and Overground again so I still experience the joy
of the ELL from time to time.

--
Spud