Old March 5th 15, 10:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Borisbuses

On 2015-03-03 01:51:52 +0000, said:
More to the point, what will Serco's new stock have?

2+1 fixed seating...not aligned to the windows. Sheer madness.

Source?

I've not been able to find anything. I did learn, however, that they'll
be using class 73s to haul the trains north of Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Very surprising.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

The Law of Daves: in any gathering of technical people, the
number of Daves will be greater than the number of women.