Old March 7th 15, 07:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Overground down again

On 2015-03-06 20:06:01 +0000, Mizter T said:

On 06/03/2015 18:33, wrote:

On 06.03.15 18:10, eastender wrote:
[...]
One faulty train at Hoxton has knocked out the entire Highbury-New
Cross-Clapham-West Croydon-Crystal Place network.

Whinge, whinge, whinge.

BTW, there is additional weekend engineering works on the ELL this
weekend. Perhaps you would want to take a minute to find out the
details this time round, rather than complaining on this forum.

Clearly you've got nothing to do other than troll about on the
internet.
Me - I just want to get from A to B.

Harsh words!

You have no idea what I am doing on this forum, so why don't you not
jump to conclusions and go whinge elsewhere and contact TfL for travel
information?

Easy... we don't need to be like that on here.

I don't see why posting about a failed train and the knock-on effects
is out of scope of this newsgroup.

Well exactly. In fact the earler post he (I presume it's a he) was
moaning about wasn't explicit - the NCG to West Croydon closure was
decribed as a Southern Services closure and didn't mention the ELL at
all. You'd have to know they run on the same tracks.

E.

Actually, I have been on all of the ELL, okay? So don't tell me what I
know and don't know.