Old March 7th 15, 08:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Overground down again

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:06:01 +0000, Mizter T
wrote:

Easy... we don't need to be like that on here.

I don't see why posting about a failed train and the knock-on effects is
out of scope of this newsgroup.

I agree - I really don't understand what has triggered this bout of
"posting rage" from two normally very "placid" and polite posters.
Most odd.

And no one has to reply to try to justify their respective positions
as I don't want to read yet more backbiting.

One question about the actual incident: do you know how long the ELL was
completely shut down? If it was for just a matter of minutes, then it's
not surprising they didn't reverse the services at a crossover, but if it
was hours, then that's a different matter.