Old March 9th 15, 08:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Overground down again

In message
-septem
ber.org, at 01:15:47 on Mon, 9 Mar 2015, Recliner
remarked:

It entirely depends on the walkways agreements negotiated by local
authorities with the companies managing these spaces. We didn't let them go
that far when I was involved but it is getting harder to fend them off
sometimes.

I must admit I wonder why they sometimes bother restricting photography,
though I can fully understand why they don't welcome protestors or
occupiers.

I was taking some pictures outside the then very new M&S Simply Food in
the "Circle" bit of St Pancras when the bouncer on the door (why would
they need one?) got very aggressive and demanded I stop, and delete any
photos I had already taken. He seemed to be suggesting that I was
involved in industrial espionage. I must have had a pretty desperate
client if they didn't already know what goes on inside an M&S SF.

As luck would have it a BTP chap was nearby and I asked him if there was
a ban on photography there and he chuckled a bit and said "of course
not".

ps Is that bit of St Pancras public or private - it belongs to LCR I
suppose.