Old March 9th 15, 02:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Overground down again

wrote:
On Mon, 9 Mar 2015 14:29:40 +0000
eastender wrote:
I must say we are probably living in parallel universes - where you see
only private good I see ordinary people priced out of housing,

expensive housing lying empty, large 'spaces' patrolled by private
security and gated (eg Canary Wharf), neglected neighbourhoods next to
Canary Wharf, Excel, King's Cross etc, anodyne and expensive shopping
centres (Westfields).

If people didn't like shopping centres they'd go bust. You might not like them
- and frankly neither do I - but most other people do.

Yes, on that I think we three, and probably most others here, are agreed. I
suspect that the Venn diagram of male railway newsgroup posters and avid
mall shoppers has very little overlap.