Old March 9th 15, 03:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Overground down again

Yes, on that I think we three, and probably most others here, are
agreed. I suspect that the Venn diagram of male railway newsgroup
posters and avid mall shoppers has very little overlap.

I take it you dismiss the way Westfield Stratford has brought to nearby
residents (including users of the of the NLL) much easier access to a
decent M&S food hall and large Waitrose - both sources of good scoff
irrespective of who actually does the shopping?

That said, I'll accept being informed that *real* railway enthusiasts
enthuse only about eggs, bacon and sausages cooked on a shovel
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid