Old March 9th 15, 04:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Overground down again

Can you go into either of those stores without having to pass through
the dreaded enclosed mall area?

I am not sure if "dreaded" applies to the whole "enclosed mall area" or
just part of it - eg the bit where you tend to meet 4 femails walking in
line abreast with stilletoes ready to deal with any obstacles. But FWIW
both stores are at ends of the mall and so can be accesed with very,
very little exposure to other stores.

The M&S food hall is right by the Stratford's Northern ticket hall. You
don't have to walk past any other store.

Waitrose is at the far end of the mall from M&S. But from the Northern
ticket hall you can walk along "the Street" which is not enclosed so you
don't have inhale concentrated retail pheromones all the way. Or you
could use Stratford International - although the shortest route from
there does take you past a few other stores.

I think you can use the same routes from either car park but the only
one I can vouch for is car park A which is at the Waitrose end.

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid