Old March 12th 15, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground down again

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 02:36:47PM +0000, d wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:55:29 +0000 David Cantrell wrote:
and thats not just heresay, its based on first hand
knowledge of people who work in them.

That's a beautiful sampling method you've chosen. It's pretty much
the best way of getting data that doesn't match the reality of the whole
population.

But I'm sure your social circle is a much more accurate reflection of
society, right?

It wouldn't be, which is why I didn't use it.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

THIS IS THE LANGUAGE POLICE
PUT DOWN YOUR THESAURUS
STEP AWAY FROM THE CLICHE