Old March 13th 15, 10:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Overground down again

On 2015-03-13 09:20:35 +0000, Recliner said:

It's pretty standard for some women to change from trainers to heels just
before (or after) arriving at the office.

I've seen plenty of blokes doing that as well. I prefer more
functional shoes suitable for walking for half an hour or so from
station to office (as most of them are doing), but then again in work I
go for the slightly less formal, outdoorsy look that you seem to be
able to get away with. I don't do formal jackets as I get quite hot so
the first thing I would do on walking in the office is take it off.
And I've never really understood high heels on women, they don't really
do anything for me, just strike me as a bit impractical and silly.

Neil
--
Neil Williams