Old March 13th 15, 11:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Overground down again

In message , at 11:06:45 on Fri, 13
Mar 2015, Neil Williams remarked:

I don't do formal jackets as I get quite hot so the first thing I would
do on walking in the office is take it off.

You need to look into lightweight suits/jackets.

One type doesn't fit all weathers, and I reckon at least four are
required to cope with the different seasons.

And I've never really understood high heels on women, they don't really
do anything for me, just strike me as a bit impractical and silly.

Apparently they "do things" for other men, which is why the women wear
them.