Old March 13th 15, 01:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default Overground down again

On 2015-03-13 13:50:02 +0000, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 13:26:16 on Fri, 13
Mar 2015, Neil Williams remarked:
You need to look into lightweight suits/jackets

Or just not wear a suit, which works for most employers these days.

The only employer I have to impress is myself.

On the other hand I do what I can, to fail to unimpress the people I'm
working with.

I went to a quite serious meeting in London yesterday and was in two
minds whether or not to wear a suit and tie.

The decision was a suit but no tie

I've noticed that Evan Davis does the same now on Newsnight. As the
style police have said, "Even a good suit looks cheap without a tie."

E.