Old March 15th 15, 10:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Overground down again

In message , at 10:32:35 on Sun, 15 Mar
2015, Neil Williams remarked:
On 2015-03-14 17:41:00 +0000, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 16:51:59 on Sat, 14
Mar 2015, Roland Perry remarked:

This is what I wore to the office around then (1985), my jacket
would be
hanging on the back of a chair. [You can also see one of my engineering
staff with a tie on in the background].

missed out the url:
http://www.retrogamer.net/wp-content.../roland-perry-
young.png

I don't see why something like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...-1C47431C00000
578-884_634x903.jpg

looks any less appropriate.

It's smart, but very business-like.

As to a jacket on the back of the chair, what's the point?

To be easy to grab when going out of the office.

That's where mine would invariably end up, which is why I've given up
wearing one in most cases. A black windproof fleece that I usually
wear is more practical against the weather, and similarly comes off and
goes on the chair when I walk into the office.

That's similar to what I have for use when I'm going shopping. But I
wouldn't wear that to London.