Old March 15th 15, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Overground down again

On 2015-03-15 11:26:42 +0000, Roland Perry said:

As to a jacket on the back of the chair, what's the point?

To be easy to grab when going out of the office.

So it can provide almost no protection against cold/wind/rain?

That's where mine would invariably end up, which is why I've given up
wearing one in most cases. A black windproof fleece that I usually
wear is more practical against the weather, and similarly comes off and
goes on the chair when I walk into the office.

That's similar to what I have for use when I'm going shopping. But I
wouldn't wear that to London.

I do every time (except summer).

Neil
--