Old March 16th 15, 08:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default There is a good service on all lines

Ah , that happy message from the tannoy which we all know is pure BS.

Finsbury park:
Southbound victoria line platform rammed - people queueing on the stairs.
Give up , got to Kings X on piccadilly to get northern line.

Kingx X.
Southbound northern line train going nowhere. Platform & train rammed. Next
train 6 minutes. Made even more fun by the now 3 minute walk between the
platforms instead of the former 30 seconds thanks to TfL taking literally
years to fix some escalators.

But apparently "There is a good service on all lines".

You have to love TfLs reality distortion field. I wonder if they taught Apple
how to do it?

--
Spud