Old March 16th 15, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground down again

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 05:18:03PM +0000, d wrote:
On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:07:30 +0000
David Cantrell wrote:
I don't think you're right there. Most of Chelmsford is within a thirty
minute walk of the station.

A 30 min walk to the station is pushing it for a daily commute, especially if
its freezing cold or ****ing down.

I did it for about a year. A bit of rain or cold didn't hurt me.

When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life
-- Samuel Johnson