Old March 16th 15, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground down again

In message , at 17:10:47 on Sat, 14
Mar 2015, Neil Williams remarked:
On 2015-03-14 16:51:59 +0000, Roland Perry said:
Continuing the cap theme, 25yrs later Bruce Schneier turned up to an
OECD meeting I was at, wearing his signature cloth cap, an open shirt,
and jeans; and although you may regard it as prejudiced, the main
reaction from the people round the table was clearly "who is this idiot,
and how quickly can we get him to stop talking".

Then they are prejudiced fools,

Their main prejudice being "why would this person feel the need to make
a statement by his manner of dress, why won't his arguments speak for
themselves".

Funny, that's exactly what I think of those who wear suits. And with
better justification. Normal clothes are, well, they're normal clothes.
Suits are something that you have specially for a small part of your
life but which serve no useful purpose beyond what they look like.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

One person can change the world, but most of the time they shouldn't
-- Marge Simpson