Old March 17th 15, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Remains of Southwark Park station unearthed

In message , at 11:12:50 on Tue, 17 Mar
2015, Robin remarked:
I did fall into the same trap as Graeme Wall it would seem in assuming
the Oval was The Oval.

Perfectly understandable if one's never had cause to go to that area
(and for many years there were good reasons not to do so).

I walked round The Oval - on the outside because it was shut - last
week. First time I've been there for ages.

That's because I was half an hour early for a meeting, on account of
using a 2tph train most of the way, and not wanting to risk being late.