Old March 17th 15, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Overground down again

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 12:18:34PM +0000, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 12:04:18
on Mon, 16 Mar 2015, David Cantrell remarked:
I don't think you're right there. Most of Chelmsford is within a thirty
minute walk of the station.
A 30 min walk to the station is pushing it for a daily commute, especially if
its freezing cold or ****ing down.

I did it for about a year. A bit of rain or cold didn't hurt me.

Let me guess - you were a young single male?

I was. I'm not any more, but a bit of rain or cold still doesn't hurt
me. Nor does it hurt my half blind pensioner mother when she walks to
the station at oh dark thirty in the morning on one of her seemingly
continuous gallivants all over the country.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

Just because it is possible to do this sort of thing
in the English language doesn't mean it should be done