Old March 17th 15, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Drayton Park depot future?

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:40:51 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:52:35 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Incidenatly , somewhere online one of these urban explorers got into the
old northern line tunnels from drayton park to just before finsbury park
which
are now bricked up. The track is still in situ however from what I remember
of the pics. I can't find the link but its out there somewhere.

Yes, I think I've seen those.

Found them:

http://www.abandonedstations.org.uk/...k_station.html

Thanks. I wonder if those disused tunnels run under the Emirates stadium?

Doubt it. I would imagine they simply follow the route of the mainline above.

--
Spud