Old March 18th 15, 09:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Drayton Park depot future?

wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:00:14 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:40:51 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:52:35 +0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Incidenatly , somewhere online one of these urban explorers got into the
old northern line tunnels from drayton park to just before finsbury park
which
are now bricked up. The track is still in situ however from what I

remember
of the pics. I can't find the link but its out there somewhere.

Yes, I think I've seen those.

Found them:

http://www.abandonedstations.org.uk/...k_station.html

Thanks. I wonder if those disused tunnels run under the Emirates stadium?

Doubt it. I would imagine they simply follow the route of the mainline above.

No, the lines leading to the old tunnels cross under the line to Canonbury,
so they certainly don't follow it. They may run under, or just to the east,
of the stadium.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. When I said main line I meant the current route of the
line from Drayton park.

No, definitely not, as that doesn't lead to the underground station.