Old March 20th 15, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster refunds

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

This is good news, in an email from TfL:

(It doesn't say if the card has to be registered though, perhaps
that's what the "may" is implying?).

"If you have an Oyster Card you no longer need, you may be able to
get a refund for it at our improved ticket machines in Tube stations.

You can get a refund at ticket machines for up to £10 of pay as you
go credit and your deposit."

They are promising all sorts of extra goodies. I wish there was somewhere
where the new facilities were properly described so we know what they are
still not doing, e.g. printing card details.

--
Colin Rosenstiel