Old April 26th 04, 08:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roger the cabin boy Roger the cabin boy is offline

Default BRENT CROSS CAR PARKING info needed

"Jo" wrote in message news:4Kcjc.132$xs3.108@newsfe1-win...
I am travelling from The Midlands to London by car and then Tube to
Tottenham Court Road.

I want to leave my car away from City Centre and looking on AutoRoute,

Brent
Cross area seems ideally placed. Does anyone know if there are any safe

and
secure Car Parks around Brent Cross Underground?

Thanx
Jo

Brent Cross itself has no car park AFAIK and is in a residential area. It
is most likely to have restrictions during the daytime (to prevent the
commuters clogging local roads all day)

Thought of using Jct 4 from the M1? this provides easy access to both
Edgware and Stanmore stations at about 5 mins drive from the junction (and
very easy to navigate) ie Stanmore from jct 4 is simply follow slip road
down to main roundabout and turn right then stanmore is approx 1 mile on the
left (on same rd)
Depending on which part of TCR you require I would take the Jubilee/Met
(from Wembley Park) to Euston square. Its also a more "scenic" route in
general ;-)