Old March 22nd 15, 09:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Oyster refunds

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 19:36:06 -0500,
wrote:

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:50:21 -0500,

wrote:

They are promising all sorts of extra goodies. I wish there was
somewhere
where the new facilities were properly described so we know what they
are
still not doing, e.g. printing card details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYj_FgZ_4JQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N2MeBna0DY

Both official TfL videos about the modded machines. May not answer all
your queries.

Answers the railcard questions, though not whether they will show railcard
registration as opposed to adding one. Nothing about any printing
facilities
either.

AFAIK there are no paper, as opposed to ticket roll, printing
facilities on any passenger operated machines that would present the
paper to the passenger.

DB gets around this problem by printing the information on ticket blanks

what's the problem here?

tim