Old March 22nd 15, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster refunds

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at
13:34:06 on Sun, 22 Mar 2015,
remarked:
AFAIK there are no paper, as opposed to ticket roll, printing
facilities on any passenger operated machines that would present the
paper to the passenger.

Does that mean the machines can't print receipts? I thought they could,
and indeed have to be able to.

I don't recall being able to get top-up receipts at the point of
purchase, and have had to rely on my Credit Card statements to get
reimbursed.

You could be right but I wonder how they have been able to get away with it.
Oyster Stops shops certainly issue paper receipts.

--
Colin Rosenstiel