Old March 22nd 15, 10:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster refunds

In article ,

On 2015-03-22 18:43:03 +0000, Roland Perry said:

I don't recall being able to get top-up receipts at the point of
purchase, and have had to rely on my Credit Card statements to get
reimbursed.

While I am a bit surprised at this, surely the way to get reimbursed
is by getting a journey record printout and claiming for what you
travelled, rather than what you put on the card?

Not for accountants who want receipts for actual expenditure. They can
sometimes be difficult people.

I used to have that problem so got (Oyster Ticket Stop) receipts for the
right amount for the day.

--
Colin Rosenstiel