Old March 25th 15, 04:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster refunds

On 2015-03-25 13:45:46 +0000, Roland Perry said:

What I find is that transactions - curiously almost always refunds -
don't happen.

I've never had that. Except once, when it was a malfunction of one of
the priority machines at Luton Airport, which gave me a receipt but I
was never charged for it.

The latest was Parcelforce, who were due to refund me "within 24hrs"
for a pickup that I cancelled. And it was only because I had a bit of
paper on my desk - the one they'd have signed to say the pickup had
been done - that I remembered to check a couple of weeks later.

I add notes to my calendar to check whether companies initiate a refund or not.

Neil
--
Neil Williams