Old March 30th 15, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Chaos likely when they close ticket windows at King's Cross St. Pancras

CJB wrote:
AND when I go to Luton (or places north of the boundary of zone 6 -
the outermost zone covered by my Freedom Pass) I need to purchase a/
an extension from zone 6, and b/ with a Senior Railcard discount. NO
machine offers these. I usually get mine from the Blackfriars
ThamesLink ticket office without problems. The staff at the
ThamesLink ticket office at St.Pancras are useless and frequently
sell me the wrong tickets then have to cancel them, and then re-issue
what I requested in the first place. Frankly a ticket machine would
be better - except they don't offer the extension tickets I need. CJB

I routinely buy exactly such tickets from the machines at Overghround
stations (including the Senior Railcard discount). Or, at least, I
think I do. Am I dreaming? If so, my partner is too (unless I am
dreaming her too).
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid