Old April 1st 15, 11:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default DLR hole

In article , d
() wrote:

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:15:24 -0500
wrote:
In article ,
() wrote:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 13:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:
On Monday, 30 March 2015 12:19:53 UTC+1,
wrote:
Isn't Finsbury Park gated now? I think I had to go through two sets of
gates between Victoria Line and GTR last week.

Its gated on the mainline platforms but its still ungated from the tube
to the exit. Or it was last time I went through there last year.

Hence my comment that it might have changed by last week!

Fair point! I'll have to go and have a look sometime.

I might be going again before May 7th so I'll take pictures maybe.

--
Colin Rosenstiel