Old April 1st 15, 11:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Chaos likely when they close ticket windows at King's Cross St.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 04:17:49PM +0000, d wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:11:14 +0100
Mizter T wrote:
I doubt you've used it - works very well, it is ever-so-slightly-slower
to read the card but I don't know where you get the less reliable bit from.

I've seen on a number of occasions cards not work and the person has to try a
second or 3rd time. And it wasn't a card clash issue either.

This happens on Oyster cards too.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

The voices told me to [THIS SIG CENSORED BY GCHQ FOR REASONS OF
NATIONAL SECURITY AND DECENCY AND OH MY GOD IS THAT A LOBSTER]