Old April 27th 04, 05:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SJCWHUK SJCWHUK is offline

Default Incident at West Ham station

Yes there was a stabbing along Memorial Avenue and the road was closed as a
result. In fact the incident happened around 13.30 and as at 18.55 it was
still closed (had a nice detour through the park).
"Robin May" wrote in message
.4...
The police had taped off the side road that goes past the front of the
station (Memorial Road I think) and traffic was moving slowly on Manor
Road, partly as a result of people wanting to turn into Memorial Road
but not being able to. The station itself was open. Does anyone know
anything about this?

--
message by Robin May, but I would say that, wouldn't I?

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.