Old April 1st 15, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Chaos likely when they close ticket windows at King's Cross St. Pancras

On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 12:20:26 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 04:25:47PM +0100, Theo Markettos wrote:

TfL ticketing is just complicated, that's the fact of the matter. Whether
it's 'too' complicated, I don't know. However it isn't designed to be
friendly to visitors, at least visitors who want to understand what's going
on rather than just throwing money at TfL and hoping for the best.

If you've already spent umpty hundred pounds on getting to London and
accomodation in London, I suggest that worrying about the odd penny here

If only it were an odd penny.

and there on your tube tickets is just not something that a rational
tourist will do. They'll care that they have a valid ticket, not that
they have the most efficient possible ticket.

If its an entire family over for a week that "odd penny" could amount to
a serious amount of money.

--
Spud