Old April 1st 15, 03:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Chaos likely when they close ticket windows at King's Cross St. Pancras

In article ,

On 2015-04-01 10:34:15 +0000,
said:

Uh-oh. A complete no-no and a quid-pro-quo for Oyster acceptance on NR
in London.

In what manner is tying a Railcard to a credit card a complete no-no?

That's not what I thought you said which is why I was saying that railcard
discounts would have to remain. I agree they could be tied to contactless
card accounts in future but they can't be now and even on Oyster they don't
show in online accounts, inexplicably.

--
Colin Rosenstiel