Old April 27th 04, 06:17 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
John of Aix John of Aix is offline

Default Station names

"Tom Anderson" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, John Rowland wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, John Rowland wrote:

Er... where's the roundabout at Seven Sisters?

Oops. Obviously, when i said 'roundabout', i meant 'junction'.

Is that junction called Seven Sisters? I've always known it as Wards'
Corner.

Well, that's what it says in my A-Z, although that doesn't mean that's
what locals actually call it.

There are two, Wards Corner is the nearest to Seven Sisters Station and
Stamford Hill. Seven Sisters is a little further on, 5-600 yards towards the
Spurs ground.