Old April 5th 15, 09:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default It's catching

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message ,
at 10:38:20 on Sun, 5 Apr 2015, Offramp remarked:
The odd thing about Amstrad was that they only made one product, the
eMailer, and it was total and utter garbage!

Huh? Amstrad made scores of audio/tv/ video products, and then the
464/6128 home computers, PCW word processors, 1512/1640 PC clones,
about half a dozen 286/386 AT-clones, the PPC luggable, a clamshell
portable, and several re-launched Sinclair machines. Plus a fax
machine and a couple of printers. That was all in the six years I was
there (until 1989).

I read Alan as they were good and only the eMailer was garbage. I looked at
the spec when it came out and wondered who on earth would want one.

--
Colin Rosenstiel