Old April 10th 15, 02:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Chaos likely when they close ticket windows at King's Cross St. Pancras

In article

rg, (Recliner) wrote:

wrote:
In article

-september.
org,
(Recliner) wrote:

wrote:
In article

rg,
(Recliner) wrote:

The ticket office queue snaked round the machines. I suppose that, had
I been trying to join one or other of the queues, I would have been
able to find the right one to join, but from where I was standing, it
wasn't obvious.

Things have got worse then, in the Main and Western ticket halls
anyway. It always used to be clear which queue was which.

No such problem in the Western ticket office any more, as there's no
longer a ticket office queue! Strangely, the queue for the machines
wasn't very long, either.

Of course, once the new machines are working, the queues ought to go
down.

In my experience the machine queues have generally been shorter in the
western ticket hall.

--
Colin Rosenstiel