Old April 10th 15, 02:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Man fighting for life after being hit in the head by Tube train in horrific accident at Stockwell station

Steve Lewis wrote:
One question that will come up will be whether he was standing behind the
yellow line. And while I don't want to play down some of the "witness
testimony", I very much doubt that he would be "fighting for his life" if
he had been "decapitated".

At least one of the other witnesses said that his head was in one place,
but bloody. Another one described him as "topless" -- does that just mean
the paramedics pulled off his clothes to treat him?