Old April 28th 04, 01:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] ah@well.com is offline

Default How to spot ****s on the underground....

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:27:48 GMT,
(Nick Cooper) wrote:

Detrained at Lambeth North this morning. Lanky bald ******* got into
the lift just as the doors opened, and then stood there repeatedly
punching the operation button until they closed again. When he went
through the barriers, it flashed up "child" on the display. He even
had the gall to then not leave as quickly as possible, but rather
stood using the payphone next to the entrance. ****.
If I wasn't already very late for work, I would have grassed him up to
the guy in the ticket office, although I wonder when they would have
bothered doing anything....

From the header, I was hoping for seating position/proper angle
tips...