Old July 20th 03, 01:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Lew 1 (from the UK) Lew 1 (from the UK) is offline

Default Crossrail

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:57:03 +0000 (UTC), (David
Marshall) wrote:

In article , Huge wrote:
Only if "successful" includes being the least reliable TOC in the
country, according to the SRA.

Figures which were, in my opinion, intollerably deceptive.

There's a big difference between a TOC that can deliver one train an hour
with every train on time and one that delivers eight trains an hour with
every train five minutes late.

Not Really.

If every train is five minutes late, then they should build that into
the timetables. I don't really care if jouneys take longer in the
timetable - as long as I KNOW how long they are going to take, and
that I have a good chance of getting there when I thought I would be
there.

As has been said elsewhere, Thameslink should be running to the
timetable. If they can't do that, then the timetable needs to be
changed.

---
This message has come to an end.
Please exit to your left.

*UK Dark Ride and UK Theme Park Trip Reports*
http://www.lewstube.fsnet.co.uk

Remove my clothing to reply.