Old April 28th 04, 07:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dan Gravell Dan Gravell is offline

Default How to spot ****s on the underground....

Nick Cooper wrote:
Detrained at Lambeth North this morning. Lanky bald ******* got into
the lift just as the doors opened, and then stood there repeatedly
punching the operation button until they closed again. When he went
through the barriers, it flashed up "child" on the display. He even
had the gall to then not leave as quickly as possible, but rather
stood using the payphone next to the entrance. ****.

Not as annoying as people getting through on your ticket by following
closely behind. I'm trying to perfect the art of leaving it till the
last possible moment before going through the barriers and them closing.
Unfortunately my laptop bag makes this harder.

And to broaden it a little, people that get onto a bus through the exit
doors on the side (and don't pay).

Dan