Old April 14th 15, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster balance showing online

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 09:01:55PM -0500, wrote:
(David Cantrell) wrote:
wrote:
I see only one refund a month is allowed. With such unreliable
communications is that reasonable?

I frequently make more than one refund request a month. Successfully.

On Oyster or contactless? The statement was about contactless.

Oyster. The website seems to not permit it so I do them all by email.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

Longum iter est per praecepta, breve et efficax per exempla.