Old April 14th 15, 06:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default Unknown transaction - Oyster

On 2015-04-14 17:35:34 +0000, Paul Corfield said:

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 17:56:50 +0100, eastender
wrote:

It is an odd one. It was actually my wife using my card as she had just
lost her own card - I have just asked her what she did and she just
offered up the card alone, which is in a plastic holder. She doesn't
recall a reader problem (it was 6 April). Her purse was separate so I
doubt it was a contactless card conflict which in any case would be for
a different account.

I have just filled in the online form to register a refund/complaint.

Very strange then. Must be an equipment issue given what was done with
the card (i.e. used correctly).

You would have thought that they would fix it rather than post a
cryptic unknown transaction message that is bound to be queried by
some. Or maybe it really is Boris's master plan.

E.