Old April 16th 15, 12:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Automatic refunds

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 04:27:37PM -0500, wrote:
In article ,
(David Cantrell) wrote:
" Due to an operational issue, you are due a payment of ??29.90. This is
now ready for collection at Thornton Heath [National Rail]. "

That's an alarmingly large wrong side failure not to notice while it's
happening!

Not really, being 30 quid down for a month isn't noticeable to me, and I
have better things to do with my time than to carefully go over my
journey history every single day and submit lots of little refund
requests. Which is why I do it just once or twice a month.

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down? Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity. Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM