Old April 20th 15, 06:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Liverpool St to Cambridge

In article ,
(Offramp) wrote:

On Monday, 20 April 2015 15:48:18 UTC+1, David Cantrell wrote:
Next weekend I'll be travelling from Liverpool St to Cambridge. What
stock does that route use? What does first class get me? Anything? Or is
it like Southern where first class is exactly the same as second but
with an extra sticker on the window and a hankie velcroed to the seat?

That is also something that really annoys me. Often 1st class is
identical to the rest of the train except you have to whisper.

In 317s first class is always 2+2, while standard is a mix of that and 2+3.

--
Colin Rosenstiel