Old April 27th 15, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] rcp27g@gmail.com is offline

Default Canada Water becomes Buxton Water

On Thursday, 23 April 2015 16:32:39 UTC+2, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
06:31:26 on Thu, 23 Apr 2015, Offramp remarked:
We have signed a landmark sponsorship deal which will see Canada Water
London Underground station renamed Buxton Water station for one day

"Canada Dry" would be better, and probably a more appreciated freebie
for the regular travellers.

I saw a sign that said, "drink Canada Dry," so I tried.

Robin